Job suchende:PR & Social Media Manager

Judyta Koziol judy.k.koziol@gmail.com

Greetings, kind-hearted individuals! I am on the lookout for an exciting job opportunity in Hamburg or a remote position, and I’m eager for it to start as soon as possible. I’m aiming for a full-time commitment rather than freelancing, although I am open to part-time arrangements as well.

Let me share what I bring to the table:

⭐ Proficiency in multiple languages: German, English, French, and Polish

⭐ Accomplished Competent Communicator, certified by Toastmasters

⭐ Holder of a degree in Digital Communication Management

⭐ Master’s degree in Art History, English Philology, and Psychology

⭐ Over 9 years of hands-on experience in PR, Community Management, Social Media, and SEO

⭐ Diverse background in both offline and online Sales roles

⭐ Throughout my academic journey, I engaged in various roles, such as art educator, market researcher, professor’s assistant and event assistant.

⭐ I am truly passionate about my work, consistently striving to deliver the best outcomes for clients

⭐ We’re a perfect match if you’re an international or German company that values the unique contributions of individuals from various backgrounds.

I firmly believe in the concept of six degrees of separation and hold the unwavering belief that my dream job is within reach. If you happen to know influential individuals, I would greatly appreciate your recommendations. Let’s collaborate to make these aspirations a reality!